Chiropractic Care in Topeka
The Center for Manual Medicine and Regenerative Orthopedics is Topeka’s only multidisciplinary practice treating musculoskeletal problems of the back, neck, arms, and legs.
Our Chiropractic Treatment Advantage:
- We combine manipulation and traditional medical treatments.
- Rehabilitation to improve posture and key movement patterns complete each manual treatment.
- Same or next-day appointments.
- Evaluation and treatment plans will be sent for your doctor to review.
- Our treatment method helps prevent surgery and expensive procedures.
- We empower patients and emphasize their role in recovery.
- We identify problem causes early and act as a central point of communication with other healthcare professionals.
We specialize in:
- Back and neck pain – mechanical or radicular
- Pre and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Same or next-day appointments
- Hip and knee pain
- Ankle and foot pain
- Shoulder and elbow pain
- Wrist and arm pain
- Trigger fingers
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tendonitis / Bursitis
- Work, auto, and sports injuries
- Movement Anxiety
- Helping to decrease fall/fracture risks in elderly patients by increasing strength, balance, and confidence
- Medication and local injections are available
- Ultrasound diagnosis
- Ultrasound-guided injections
Our Chiropractic Practice
MEET OUR NEW CHIROPRACTOR, Dr. Dan Tangpricha, DC
Dr. Dan Tanpricha is a Doctor of Chiropractic, Licensed by the Kansas Board of Healing arts since the year 2000. He did his undergraduate studies at Louisiana State University and received his doctoral degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College in the year 2000.
He has been in private chiropractic practice since 2000 treating all the many varieties of musculoskeletal conditions associated with pain and injuries to the human body. He comes from a background of working with a team of multidisciplinary professionals to provide patients with the best healthcare services possible. His overall philosophy is to not only relieve pain but to condition the body to stay out of pain and perform better in an Active lifestyle.
Dr. Dan is a native of New Orleans, Louisiana and has resided in Topeka, KS for the past 14 yrs. Dr. Dan is married to his wife Amy and has three children. In his spare time, he enjoys exercising, golf and watching his kid’s activities.