Chiropractic Care in Topeka
The Center for Manual Medicine and Regenerative Orthopedics is Topeka’s only multidisciplinary practice treating musculoskeletal problems of the back, neck, arms, and legs.
Our Chiropractic Treatment Advantage:
- We combine manipulation and traditional medical treatments.
- Rehabilitation to improve posture and key movement patterns complete each manual treatment.
- Same or next-day appointments.
- Evaluation and treatment plans will be sent for your doctor to review.
- Our treatment method helps prevent surgery and expensive procedures.
- We empower patients and emphasize their role in recovery.
- We identify problem causes early and act as a central point of communication with other healthcare professionals.
We specialize in:
- Back and neck pain – mechanical or radicular
- Pre and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Same or next-day appointments
- Hip and knee pain
- Ankle and foot pain
- Shoulder and elbow pain
- Wrist and arm pain
- Trigger fingers
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tendonitis / Bursitis
- Work, auto, and sports injuries
- Movement Anxiety
- Helping to decrease fall/fracture risks in elderly patients by increasing strength, balance, and confidence
- Medication and local injections are available
- Ultrasound diagnosis
- Ultrasound-guided injections
Our Chiropractic Practice
MEET OUR NEW CHIROPRACTOR, Dr. Blaine Tharman, DC
Dr. Blaine Tharman has joined The Center For Manual Medicine team as a chiropractor hailing from the small local town of Paxico, Kansas.
While growing up there, he participated in every sport he could with distance running being his main passion. He earned his Bachelors in Kinesiology from Kansas State University. While attending Kansas State, he was on K-State’s cadaver team where he gained an excellent understanding of human anatomy.
Dr. Tharman completed chiropractic school at Logan University in Chesterfield, MO. While at Logan, he served as a student representative and instructor for Logan’s Rehab to Performance (R2P) program. R2P is a club that teaches students the concepts of diagnosis, rehabilitation, and proper loading progressions.
Dr. Tharman has completed hundreds of hours of continuing education courses while in school including McKenzie Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT), Clinical Neurodynamics, Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS), Acupuncture, Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA), Motion Palpation Institute (MPI), Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP) Training, RockTape Courses, and many more.
Dr. Tharman strives to provide patients with the best evidence-based care possible by giving thorough assessments that do not focus only on the area that hurts, but also looking at how the full body moves. His treatment consists of soft tissue therapy, dry needling, adjusting, and tailored rehabilitation plans. His goal is to help his patients live a lifestyle that is not dictated by pain and to provide individualized and effective care.
In his free time, he enjoys running, lifting, golfing, biking, kayaking, and being outdoors. He has been a diehard Wildcat fan since his childhood and looks forward to helping individuals in Manhattan and the surrounding communities for years to come.
Learn More about Certified Chiropractic Sport Physician Training at https://acbsp.com/
Learn more about Rehab to Performance at www.rehab2performance.com
Learn more about McKenzie Diagnosis and Therapy at www.mckenzieinstitute.org